Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 3, 2014

IELTS PRACTICE SPEAKING TEST 5 – QUESTION

Good afternoon. My name is Debra. Could you tell me your full name please? What should I call you? Thank you. 1 Do you work or are you student? Can you tell me about your job? When is the busiest time in your job? If you could change your job. What would you prefer to […]

Good afternoon. My name is Debra. Could you tell me your full name please? What should I call you? Thank you.
1
  • Do you work or are you student?
  • Can you tell me about your job?
  • When is the busiest time in your job?
  • If you could change your job. What would you prefer to do?
  • What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
  • Do you play a musical instrument?
  • What musical instruments do most people play in your home country?
  • If you can play a musical instrument does this help you to enjoy music more?
2
  • Now I’d like to ask you to speak for 1-2 minutes on a topic
  • You have one minute to plan your answer
  • Here is a pencil and paper to make notes
  • Here is your topic. I’d like you to describe your favorite teacher.
Thank you. Can you start speaking now please? You have 1-2 minutes. I will tell you when the time is up.
Describe your favorite teacher
You should say:
  • who was this teacher
  • What this teacher taught
  • How long you had this teacher and explain why you liked this teacher so much
Thank you. Did other students also like this teacher?
3
We’ve been talking about teaching and I’d like to ask you a few questions about teaching and education.
  • What are the qualities of a good teacher?
  • What differences in teaching styles have you experienced with different teachers?
  • Should teachers use discipline in the classroom?
  • Can students learn from computers?
  • Can you describe the education system in your country?
  • When should children start formal schooling?
  • Has education changed since your parent’s day – in the last 25 years?
  • Should education be free?
Thank you. This is the end of the Speaking test.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét