Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 3, 2014

IELTS PRACTICE SPEAKING TEST 2 – QUESTION

Good afternoon. My name is Anna. Could you tell me your full name please? What should I call you? Thank you 1 Do you work or are you a student? Can you tell me about your studies? What is your favorite subject? What is your study plan? Do you have any hobbies or interests? What […]
Good afternoon. My name is Anna. Could you tell me your full name please? What should I call you? Thank you
1
  • Do you work or are you a student?
  • Can you tell me about your studies?
  • What is your favourite subject?
  • What is your study plan?
  • Do you have any hobbies or interests?
  • What hobbies are popular with young boys and girls in your country?
Do people usually continue their hobbies when they get older?
2
  • Now I’d like to ask you to speak for 1 – 2 minutes on a topic
  • You have one minute to plan your answer
  • Here is a pencil and paper to make notes
  • Here is your topic. I’d like you to describe a movie which made a strong impression on you
  • Thank you. Can you start speaking now, please? Remember you have a maximum of two minutes
Describe a moive which made a strong impression on you.
You should say:
  • Which movie it was – the name
  • What the movie was about
  • Who the main stars were and explain why you enjoyed the movie
Thank you. Do you go to the movies often?
3
  • Now I’d like to ask you a few more questions about films and movies
  • Are films popular where you come from?
  • Are people going to the cinema more these days compared with 25 year ago?
  • What films are popular with young people?
  • Do people’s taste in films change as they grow older?
  • Has technology made a difference to the quality of modern films?
  • How will technology be used to improve films in the future?
  • Why have the forms of popular entertainment changed over the years?
  • Will people still go to the cinema in the future?
Thank you. That the end of the Speaking Test.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét